The below contact information is provided exclusively for DMCA notices. Do not send any unrelated inquiries to the contact listed below.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
The sites to which this policy applies are https://www.launchgood.com, (“Site”). The Site is operated by LaunchGood, Inc., a Delaware corporation with offices at 4444 Second Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201 (c/o Green Garage) (“LaunchGood”).
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act: Copyright Matters.
|Name of Copyright Agent:
|Physical address to which notification should be sent:
c/o Green Garage
4444 Second Avenue
Detroit, MI 48201
|Email address of
of Copyright Agent:
|+1 413 687 7587
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
In response to such a written communication, LaunchGood may give notice to the person or organization responsible for the posting of the Disputed Content ("User") by means of electronic mail to a User's e-mail address or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a User's address if such address is present in the records of LaunchGood.
If a User believes that Disputed Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that the User has the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the Disputed Content, the User may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent for LaunchGood:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material ("Disputed Content").
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail (email) address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Any other requirements under U.S. law.
- User's physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Disputed Content that was removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Disputed Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the User has a good faith belief that the Disputed Content was lawfully posted to the Site, or was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Disputed Content; and
- The User's name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that the User consents to the jurisdiction of the federal court having jurisdiction over Detroit, Michigan, and a statement that the User will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, LaunchGood may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that LaunchGood may replace the removed Disputed Content or cease disabling it in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the provider of the Disputed Content, the removed Disputed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten to fourteen (10 to 14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at LaunchGood’s sole discretion.
Legal Concerns Other Than Copyright. If a visitor to the Site, user of the Site, or other third party believes that Content or activity at the Site raises legal issues affecting that visitor other than copyright (by way of example, trademark, privacy, disparagement) that visitor may follow the procedures outlined above for DMCA claims and a representative of LaunchGood will investigate.
Last Modified: April 6, 2016
For all other Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.